Get a LoboCard

To get a new LoboCard:

  • Visit the LoboCard Office.  We are located on the lower level in the north end of the Student Union Building, room 1067, directly across from Zimmerman library
  • Bring a government-issued form of photo identification with you.  Acceptable ID's include:
    • Driver's license (original paper copy of renewed license acceptable)
    • Non-driver ID
    • Military ID
    • Passport
    • Tribal ID
    • Photocopies of any of the above are NOT acceptable

    Please have your UNM ID number when you come in!  Don't know your UNM ID #?  Please follow this link to access the Demographic Self Service page with your netID and password?  Don't have a netID yet?  Please follow this link to set up your netID.  Check the page for information on when netID will be active.

    International students should bring a passport.

    PLEASE NOTE -- The surname on the government-issued ID presented at the desk MUST match, or contain (as in hyphenated surnames) the name in the official record. The LoboCard office cannot make any changes to names. Name changes must be generated by the original data entry office (i.e. Records & Registration for students; HR for staff; Faculty Contract for Faculty) and require an overnight update to be reflected in the carding system.

    Departments Using Proximity Stock:

    PLEASE NOTE -- For card reprints on an existing record (not replacements) - photos older than one year must be updated at the time a new card is issued.

lobocash logo

loboperks logo