Upload Your LoboCard Photo
The LoboCard Office is pleased to offer Online Photo Submission! Students, faculty, and staff may now use this service to submit a selfie using the approved photo requirements.
Before you begin your Online Photo Submission, you will need your UNM NetID & password.
LoboCard Online Photo Submission Guidelines:
- Should be cropped slightly above head to middle of chest
- Must be positioned directly facing the camera
- Should be taken against a plain, light background
- Must not include sunglasses or hat
- Must be a color photo
- You must be the only person in the photo.
- Eyes should be open and looking at the camera
- Use the online portal to submit your LoboCard ID photo. You will be notified whether or not your photo has been approved by our office staff. Your LoboCard will be printed upon photo approval. Summer NSO student will be able to pick up their new LoboCard at the start of the Fall 2020 semester.
*Replacement LoboCards are subject to current replacement fees.
Trouble with this link? Try clearing your browser history and cache before connecting to the online portal.