Building Access

Your LoboCard is your access to secured building and areas that you are authorized to enter. Each new Lobo has authorization for Johnson Center, ticketing, and printing automatically assigned to their Banner ID and available on their LoboCard. Any other access required for entry to buildings or other secured areas must be authorized by the appropriate department administrator.
The LoboCard Office is not authorized to issue clearances to secured areas. 

Access is managed through a software system that department administrators manage for their areas. If you need access authorized on your LoboCard for any campus buildings or areas, the department administrator or building coordinators of those areas can assist you. For more information on the contact for your building or area contact the UNM Lock Shop for assistance.

UNM Housing Residents: Please contact the SRC Front Desk at 505.277.2606 or email


LoboCard Pricing

Initial LoboCard
Lost/Stolen Card
Damaged Card
*Current card must be turned in.
Name Changes
*Current card must be turned in.